(Close Window)
Topic: Hawley magic
Message: Posted by: jonathan hawley magic (Feb 24, 2012 10:34PM)
Another promo I have been working on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfBgvgLbCEE&feature=youtu.be
Jonathan,
On an artistic/ production/effects level, I think the demo is absolutely fantastic!
Great work man!
Chance
Message: Posted by: jonathan hawley magic (Feb 25, 2012 01:52AM)
NEW LINK I HAD TO FIX SOMETHING http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PdZXqjC7Oc&feature=youtu.be
Message: Posted by: jonathan hawley magic (Feb 25, 2012 01:53AM)
Thank you Chance Wolf :)
I think the opening is great and the music effects are impressive and the closing is cool but find the middle of the promo hard to focus on due to the breakup formed by the logo. You do cool illusions. I think your prospective clients will want to see what they will be getting. I watched one of your other "straight" videos and enjoyed it more. I liked the "enhanced sfx" on it. :)
I agree with Binky regarding the SFX splitting of the images. I think if you could tweak it so a bit more of the illusions show yet retain the visuals you are shooting for, then you would have a perfect prmo.
Form over Function...the battle within every artist!
Chance
Video removed???

B
Click on his second link posted.
It really is a very nice video. Top pro production.
Looks like a pretty kick butt show to see as well!

C
Thanks Chance!

B
Very professional look and feel. Good magic too, from what I can gleem from your YouTube page. Always nice to see someone making a career of Magic :)
Message: Posted by: jonathan hawley magic (Feb 26, 2012 09:41PM)
Thank you all for the Nice comments :) If any one needs a video making I would be happy to help.