(Close Window)
Topic: Creative Global Sales Manager search - for D.Robbins/ E-Z Magic - A Once in a Lifetime Posting.
Dear Lovers of Magic

I wanted to request you that you share far and wide! the fact that we are currently looking for a Creative Global Sales Manager -
for the first time in our company's 100-year-old history - and wish for someone who is also an experienced and knowledgeable Magician.

I am hoping with all my heart that we find the right person! who has most of the skills and a lot of HEART! Thank you all for your help.

Please, therefore, post the link below to places that can reach magicians! and others who might be interested in helping us & in need of a day job. :)
With much respect to my father, who got us all this far - without the use of a computer - and who lived with aloha, without knowing what that word meant.

Here is the link to the job: https://bit.ly/2xAx4Gw

Aloha and much Mahalo's
Elise Fried
Co-Owner

D. Robbins / House of E-Z Magic
102 Years of Providing Magic to Magicians
Salary?
I wish them well. If I had all those qualifications and was expected to do all of that I think I would just start my own magic sales company. But perhaps it's a great salary and benefits package.
I think I ticked all the boxes - do you accept remote workers?
You don't need all the qualifications. It is a wish list.
My wish to transform the company into one that is more socially responsive and actively encouraging to Magicians worldwide.

In response to Magic11ryan- Yes we are also considering remote workers. Not everyone wants to live in New Jersey ;)

E
Man I wish I could call back 20 years and weren’t so old and retired. I have retail experience, a magician, and have owned a fun shop.
I know how to put together an Adams Spinner rack, load it with items and demo the magic. I also have direct sales experience, a self
starter, and love the challenge of meeting new goals.:)

Sounds like the perfect job for the right person.

Elise Fried, Good luck with finding the help.

Tom
PS. sorry for posting twice but I got cut offline before I could edit and add:

I bought off and on from D Robbins for many years and they are a great company to do business with.
I miss calling in orders and talking to Paul. I just recently heard of his passing and my deepest
condolences to his family.

Tom
Thank you so much Tom.
I miss him too.
E
Where was this offer in 1998, when I needed it. Oh well. I still need it, I am just to old now.