The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Egg Dropper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Good and/or bad news:

Supplies have dwindled because I thought I had a deal with a new USA manufacturer at the end of 2010. It is apparently not going to produce the product to supply the U.S. demand as hoped. Meanwhile, the USA has continued to slide downward as a preferred customer in foreign trade and it takes much longer to get foreign made products to the USA. We get shipped last from their idle capacity.

It is expected that I should have a two years' supply again in a few weeks. Prices may have to reflect the rapidly failing U.S. dollar in world trade.

These droppers are used all over the world by professional magicians for everything even including eggs for which they were originally intended.

Try them under your vest in front! Slide your thumb down your vest (outside!) and it works!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1378 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
Listen to Bob Sanders! The man KNOWS silks and silk magic!
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Listen to Autumn! She undoubtedly knows Bob Sanders!
Mister Mystery
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1378 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
Listen to Regan! He knows what he is talking about!
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Profile of tropicalillusions
I hear you!! LOL
Dan Ford
View Profile
Special user
Illinois
754 Posts

Profile of Dan Ford
I am still listening!
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Profile of tropicalillusions
What... HUH..., LOL I love it!
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Although my dropper was for real eggs in my act, you magicians that have learned to use them with Fakini balls have about zapped my inventory.

Doesn't anyone else use them with eggs?

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
At last, more Egg Dropper inventory is available! They are any color BLACK!

As the USA loses its status in the world of commerce as a viable consumer, international suppliers just no longer give the USA the priority for shipment they did for a century prior the last few years. Foreign suppliers once very eager to supply the USA are now only willing to deal with us out of idle capacity and surplus not demanded by the more advanced economies. Without major changes in leadership and productivity in the USA to get us back into the international commerce, I am very afraid that Americans are going to face shortages and slow supply lines for many quality foreign made products we love to consume and expect from a long history of being a preferred customer. Since I began my activities in the import industry in 1969, this has been a very disappointing setback for the USA. For magicians it can be a major change in options. (My old friend Pavel and I discussed this in our very last conversation. Pavel had a grand understanding of international trade.)

However, here is the best deal until gone.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/searc......=7113700

(Sorry, they are gone!) Droppers are still available but the posted set with eggs and 20th century is not.

Many knowledgeable dealers and manufacturers are also beginning to confess the large price increases in imported magic props and supplies. (Printed money just isn't recognized at face value in a knowledgeable world of commerce.)

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Do not forget that these droppers are also used for the real egg when a rubber egg is turned into a real egg or ending Chinese Egg bag with a real egg.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Mark Ross
View Profile
Loyal user
Batavia, NY
236 Posts

Profile of Mark Ross
Just received 2 of Bob's egg droppers in the mail. I plan to use them with 1 3/4" Fakini balls and they work just great.

Thanks, Bob.

Mark
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Mark,

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

The other good news is that the inventory will be get replenished this week. Apparently, magicians like them!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
To answer an email question:

Yes, you can put more than one ball in them at the time as long as they are the same size.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Inventory is good again.

For adult shows, you will also find that they are great for producing miniature bottles sprites. (Often a part of routines for St. Patrick's Day and Mardi Gras shows.)

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
LOL! The Egg Dropper has never been listed by me on items for sale. However, still I probably average two inquiries a day about it. You guys have really gotten the word out there about them. Thank you! I also don't know many magicians who only have one of them.

(And just think, I thought they were for eggs! Of course there is probably one in every coat I own.)

Bob
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
I have to say that Bob Sanders makes one of the best I ever used.
Bobby Maverick
View Profile
Loyal user
252 Posts

Profile of Bobby Maverick
I'm interetsed in this dropper. Does anyone have a picture of it? It's beginning to sound very similar to the Ball Dropper that is sold by Busker Gear.

Bob, maybe you should pm me?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2012-05-08 07:46, Bobby Maverick wrote:
I'm interetsed in this dropper. Does anyone have a picture of it? It's beginning to sound very similar to the Ball Dropper that is sold by Busker Gear.

Bob, maybe you should pm me?

There is no picture that I am aware of, but I went to your site and there is no egg dropper shown their.

I doubt that this would be anything a busker would use. This is a fine quality item, with a unique feature not used previously in gimmicks.
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Bobby is talking about his soft ball dropper not an egg dropper. You'd have to search for ball dropper on his site to find the item.

The search would take you to this page:
http://www.buskergear.com/shop/?page_id=......ct_id=18

Unfortunately the photos don't show up on my iMac. I just get "?" marks so can't say if they are similar, identical, or totally different from the egg dropper being discussed.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Yeh, the pictures do not show up on my screen as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Egg Dropper (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL