The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magician’s Series 2 Preview (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Last Night went to Magicians 2 Preview Night Ahead of the New BBC Series
Lot of changes this time

Out of the Line up is Chris Korn

Out of the Line up is Luis De Matos

Only act to Remain from Series one is Barry and Stewart

I also understand Compare Lenny Henny is out ,

Last night this was done by Comedian Eric Mcavoy,
I also noticed Paul Wilson on the side lines so assume he is involved with this project
So in this Preview Night the whole emphasis was on Comedy Magic what we saw was:

Pete Firman

Silk through Mike Stand,
Card on Flick Knife,
Smoke with Sharpie Pen used but only as a Gag,
Note in Peanut that ended up as Note in Wallet

Barry and Stewart
I had not seen them live before but a great act very difficult to describe what they did if you was not there but the main magic was

Invisible Deck
Comedy Bit with Vanishing Fist
Cheese Wire Cutter though through Throat to get a Polo Mint (very Funny but you have to see this)
Electric Chair with a Twist using a voodoo Doll
After the Break

Jason Latimer
Comedy Close up with Signed Card change from Red Back to Blue Back Card
£20.00 Bank Note Change to £10.00
Ended win what he said was his FISM winning act of Cups and Balls ,

I must say I have seen so many cups and balls in my time but this was outstanding better than anything I have ever seen before

All in all a Great Nights Entertainment, some of the acts will have to tone down the comedy for BBC Prime time as was not suitable for Family Viewing (But Very Funny) also as was in a night club the atmosphere was different to a TV Studio,

As this was a Preview night so not sure how much of this will end up in the new series, but if the series follows what was seen yesterday then this will be a Saturday night winner for the New Year
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magician’s Series 2 Preview (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL