The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » More cogitations! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3332 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
Am I the only person in the world that can't believe what amazing value for money Steven Youell's on-line magazine "Cogitations" is.

The subsription price alone has to be worth just one of the FIVE downloads. And theres more to come!

How do we sleep at night? Shall we tell him?

RK
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Make that two of us Roger! Its great!

Peace,

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Eric Falconer
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston
378 Posts

Profile of Eric Falconer
Make that 3!!! I think one of the best things about Cogitations is the amount of information in there. Just imagine what kind of stuff will be stored there in the future. As the database fills up it will be an absolute steal... wealth of knowledge. Heck it's a deal of a lifetime right now!!!
Eric Falconer

Houston TX
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Yes, Steven is working hard at making sure we all get a good value for our hard earned $$$. I don't have much time to visit the site regularly but I hear he's going to make a cd rom of the material available to subscribers at a minimal cost too. At this price, all lovers of good card magic should be supporting his efforts. He really is to be congratulated!!!

Thanks Steven. Good job!!!

-=tabman
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
Alniner
View Profile
Loyal user
Burlington, ON, Canada
254 Posts

Profile of Alniner
I hadn't logged in for a week, when I did, WHOA!!! Tons of new stuff. I'm just catching up now. When I first subscribed I was leary that there was only 1 article a week. Now I see why.
Skål

--
Alan
jskalon
View Profile
Special user
Shorewood, IL.
869 Posts

Profile of jskalon
"The subsription price alone has to be worth just one of the FIVE downloads. And theres more to come!"

At $20, Christmas comes once a week.
Jack Skalon

"That's my story and I'm stickin' to it"
Darren Roberts
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of Darren Roberts
Yes, Cogitations is great value for the money. Those of you who are still undecided, take the risk and subscribe. You'll be glad you did.
halcon
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of halcon
Subscribe, subscribe, subscribe that's all I can say. worth every penny.

Halcon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » More cogitations! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL