The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnotists You MUST Read This FYI (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
jimtron
View Profile
Inner circle
2039 Posts

Profile of jimtron
Shrink: "That is really all I will say as this really isn't the right place for discussing therapy."

I didn't mean to get too far off topic with a discussion of therapy, but was responding to your quote:

"Bandler coined the term: "psycho the rapist". Meaning Psychotherapists. It didn't have a sexual connotation but refered to the techiniques and methods used by many traditional psychotherapists. These techniques tend to be intrusive and keep the problem in place if not make it worse."

I was interested in discussing this further, as I don't clearly understand your point, but I guess the matter is closed.

Thanks anyway,
Jim
Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
While rape at knifepoint would seem more sinistar the only difference is in the tool used to against the victem.

Allen Bellon, Your early post starts off with a person, this person quickly assumes a female label. Interesting.

If you are smart you can use Hyp to make a person do anything they don't want too do. It requires a Hyptst that knows much about human nature and a fair bit of Hyp.
Once the method is understood the application becomes simple (based on a skilled person) The ease of negation is niaeve in its simplicity, as with all good techniques.

I would also point out. People who don't want to touch spiders (base fear reaction) receive Hyps and can do what they didn't want too a few minutes ago.

But when you realise the spider response is caused by mal interpretation of sensoria and the resulting confusing barrage of cascading nural misinformation, this results in the reactions seen in, and felt by the person we label phobic.

This is the scary thing though, to consider this.
These rapists have studied and are intelligent people, they may have a good profession. and with all this insight they still choose to rape.
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- Mark Twain
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
What the hell's going on? I've lost the thread completely!!!
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnotists You MUST Read This FYI (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL