The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Stage Illusions » » In-Flight by Nick Einhorn? (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Kay99
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Kay99
Anyone know where I can purchase this illusion still??
Eugene Chekhov
View Profile
Elite user
~Magic~
453 Posts

Profile of Eugene Chekhov
I worked with this illusion, I think they are on sale. I also saw Paul Daniels Levitation - and I think its version is more perfect. Although this is the same trick) I made improvements to the design of Paul. What is better to hide the support. Smile I know that India sells its illusion and it costs $ 3,000. Although the maximum cost of the trick is $ 150.This good levitation is an illusion. Smile
I love the magic & history of magic! My favorites magicians - Dai Vernon, Max Malini, Fielding West, Michael Finney, Jeff Hobson, Bob Sheets, Nick Lewin, Harry Murphy, Dick Oslund- great showmen of magic!
Eugene_Chekhov@yahoo.com
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
I never understood the appeal, when there is something much more mystifying and clean, for much less.

I guess that the fact that Paul Daniels was doing it made it automatically better.

Jimmy Fingers
www.magellanlevitation.com
G Marshall
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of G Marshall
I saw Nick demo this last week, and sorry I just didn't get it, I'm sure to some its a great routine, but he basically played a tape recording that is fo ra stage version where it says " unpack your box etc etc " then revealed a small woodeen crate, he then kick all the sides out, leaving the frame wich I didn't understand, he then got in the box, put a big curtain around him so you only see his head, and then appeared to stand on the box, rise a couple feet in the air, completely surrounded everything was covered , he moved the material about a bit, sank back down a foot or two and that was that. Nicks a great magician, I'm not trying to be rude, Just to me I didn't get it,, just looked like he stepped up on the box, maybe the box extends up a bit to under the cover of the big shopwer curtain.. It wasnt for me. But I have loads of respect for the guy he has some great inventions out.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
I happen to buy one of these and ten sold it 6 months later. I never did get it to look like I was floating up. Very hard to look like your not stepping up on something.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Stage Illusions » » In-Flight by Nick Einhorn? (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL