The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » One Way Forcing Deck + One Particular Card: Where to Buy? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

zhuanan
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of zhuanan
Hi guys:

I intend to buy one set of one way forcing deck with all the cards being Queen of Diamond. Do you all know where I could buy such product? I tried MagicWarehouse but there is no option for me to choose a specific card.

Thanks
irishguy
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
629 Posts

Profile of irishguy
Try Cards by Martin
http://www.cardsbymartin.com/
HiraseMagic
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong
573 Posts

Profile of HiraseMagic
You may also try the cards collection

http://cards4magic.co.uk/acatalog/Cards.html

hope it helps,
Hirase
In love with magic!
amerigo
View Profile
Veteran user
Can't believe I only have
318 Posts

Profile of amerigo
I also believe Penguin Magic will allow you to specify a card.
Magic is Everywhere
Brandon Delgado
View Profile
Loyal user
St. Louis, Missouri
293 Posts

Profile of Brandon Delgado
You could always call or email the place to find out if they have the deck you're looking for. And several online shops, including the Magic Warehouse, will have a "comments" section at checkout where you can write the specifics of what you need.

Brandon
amakar
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of amakar
Have you tried Haine's House of Cards?
Frank Tougas
View Profile
Inner circle
Minneapolis, MN
1712 Posts

Profile of Frank Tougas
Chances are you will not be able to get it readily from a dealer, the inventory cost would be staggering. Haines is a manufacturer of these kinds of decks. There is no guarantee however you can get exactly what you ask for. I'm sure if they have it they will accomodate you, otherwise you'll be buying fifty two decks and making your own up. Good luck trying to unload the other fifty one. (How much is one willing to sacrifice for one's art?)

Frank Tougas
Frank Tougas The Twin Cities Most "Kid Experienced" Children's Performer :"Creating Positive Memories...One Smile at a Time"
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Quote:
On 2005-03-13 09:52, amerigo wrote:
I also believe Penguin Magic will allow you to specify a card.

I think PenguinMagic is your best bet. I ordered from them recently and they send out a deck of all court cards to my spec.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
kerdunge
View Profile
New user
Fergus Falls, Minnesota
14 Posts

Profile of kerdunge
I buy my forcing decks at local Dollar stores, I know I have several that feature the Queen of diamonds, I believe they they were of the marshal Brodien brand. anyways, you can't tell what card the deck will feature, but at a buck a deck you can buy out the rack and probably luck out. If you want to make your own you can always buy 26 stripper decks, pull all the queen of diamonds from them and make a deck, you have to riffle it from the corner but it works
The World's most Extra-Ordinary magician
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » One Way Forcing Deck + One Particular Card: Where to Buy? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL