The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » What cards? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rogerj
View Profile
New user
Southern New Jersey
81 Posts

Profile of rogerj
Hey guys,
Im basically looking for a great powerful trick that will give my cards and coins a rest.... so far Im thinking about Ghost bills and psychokinetic pen...any other ideas for the street. (preferably something that doesn't need a table)]
Thanks for any input.
ROGERJ
For by GRACE are you saved through faith and not of YOURSELVES it is the GIFT of God NOT OF WORKS so no man can boast.
-Ephesians 2:8-9
All RogerJ products can be found at www.skilledmagic.8k.com
Roland Henning
View Profile
Special user
Kiel, Germany
511 Posts

Profile of Roland Henning
Go for the rubber band stuff, make the spectator's ring appear in your wallet (instead of a card), do some metalism bits, like a book test (if your spectator's have a book) or a close-up ball routine in Riser Style.
DamienT98
View Profile
Regular user
London UK now live in Austin Tx
180 Posts

Profile of DamienT98
Marc Paul has a great book test, I used it today actually! Smile
rogerj
View Profile
New user
Southern New Jersey
81 Posts

Profile of rogerj
Great thanks for the suggestions............Any resources on some of your favorite effects like this?
(Dont tell me one for the ring and wallet Id like to come up with my own routin for that) Smile Smile
ROGERJ
For by GRACE are you saved through faith and not of YOURSELVES it is the GIFT of God NOT OF WORKS so no man can boast.
-Ephesians 2:8-9
All RogerJ products can be found at www.skilledmagic.8k.com
GraemeCraig
View Profile
New user
Canada
27 Posts

Profile of GraemeCraig
I'd check out the PSI Series by Banachek or at least volume 2. It has a great effect on it called Ring of Truth which can be performed on the street to a large crowd, using nothing but a borrowed ring. It's very hard-hitting and uses 2 spectators.

If mentalism is not your thing I'd check out Hundy 500 by Gregory Wilson which is an amazing money effect where 5 one dollar bils visually turn into 5 hundred dollar bills. You can also use different bills if you don't own 5 one hundreds, which is good.
Graeme-
ace_spade
View Profile
Regular user
Ontario
135 Posts

Profile of ace_spade
Speaking of Gregory wilson,i would reccomend the "On the spot" dvd.
Which includes things to do without gimmicks and totally impromptu for the street.

..::ACE::..
"Believing is seeing" Smile
Jared Lemons
View Profile
New user
Dandridge Tn
53 Posts

Profile of Jared Lemons
I would recomend the Hundy 500.
Magic is a vanishing art and it is our job as magicians to make it reapear.
LR2
View Profile
Regular user
Humble, Texas
116 Posts

Profile of LR2
I would recomend Greg wilson's pen cap routine and scotch and soda.
Paul D
View Profile
Elite user
NY
455 Posts

Profile of Paul D
Go but an effect called DoubleX/aka the electronic rating pen this will be your new best friend.For under $5 you cant beat it the magic warehouse has it in stock and they actually raised the price last week becuase the week before I bought 10 of them.get it man
Astonishment as Therapy...?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » What cards? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL