The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Braco's Floating Ball (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicalmischief
View Profile
Loyal user
Massachusetts
239 Posts

Profile of magicalmischief
Hello all...

I was considering buying the Braco Floating Ball - it retails around here for around 40 bucks. Has anyone used it and are there any revues and how big is the ball...etc.? Smile
Seems to me that death is just natures way of telling us to SLOW DOWN!
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
The general concencus is that it's a piece of junk and not worth a plug nickel.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
Kendrix
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of Kendrix
Save your money. Try to get the Tommy Wonder "Levitation System" if you can. This looks good in my hands and I spend minimal time working on it.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
For $20.00 I will sell you mine. It is in mint condition. Any takers?

No takers? Oh, I see that we have smart people at the magic Café. Well at the least I could use the instructions to line the bottom of my bird cage! A proper place for this booklet.

Ray Noble
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Kendrix,

Can you give me some details about Tommy Wonder's levitation system? I'm not familiar with that one. Is this for closeup productions or state? Thanks. Smile
Martello
View Profile
Loyal user
Catskill Mountains
280 Posts

Profile of Martello
As a new member, I am eternally sorry for having joined the Café a week too late. Had I read thes comments about Braco's ball I would have never purchased this piece of junk. Yes, it is hardly usable. Yes, the ads are horribly misleading and some are outright lies!!! I have not found a way of performing this effect without some kind of attachment which is among those in the list that the ads say are not there. The dealers who sell this with these misleading ads should be ashamed of themselves. They should also tell people that they will need to invest anothe $50 or so to perform it. It says this on the package, but not in the ads. The dealer I purchased this from had an extremely misleading ad and I will surely think twice before purchasing from him again!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Braco's Floating Ball (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL