The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Mishaps/Heckler Practice... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
magicmanila
View Profile
New user
Washington DC
88 Posts

Profile of magicmanila
Quote:
On 2005-07-07 14:48, MikeDes wrote:
Hey Ronald, go flip your burgers.

HA HA HA!!! This ones a WINNER!!!
PERFORM MAGIC AND NOT "PUZZLES" so the audience wont try to "figure out how its done".

KEEP THE MAGIC ALIVE!!!
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
I personally like Richard Sanders line for if the TT falls off, 'That was a present from Mr Vernet'

Or, David Acker's, vanishing TT via another larger tt.

Best Wishes,

Matt Colman
glatner
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of glatner
Quote:
On 2005-07-08 09:21, Sonny Vegas wrote:
...Now that you've seated the heckler, you proceed to your first trick " TT silk"
As you diplay your silk to the audience, then begin to stuff the silk in your hand, you realize you have grabbed the larger silk witch is a bit too big for the TT. As you put the TT on your thumb and show the audience that the silk is gone, and the darn thing pops off your thumb and falls to the floor.

Everyone sees this and some have picked it up, but others are still confused about the illusion look blank...

What do you say and do next? Remember half the audience is on to you and half of them are still bewildered.

You say/do....

Well. I always bring a cigar chopper with me. if I drop a tt, I say "why let me have all the fun..... bring it out, give a menacing "jack nicholson" look, and walk into the audience.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Mishaps/Heckler Practice... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL