The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » EBook Routines (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
These have been popular with my customers so I thought I'd mention it here for the Café crowd.

THE FORTUNE TELLER eBook will teach you how to perform as a Fortune Teller, for fun ... or perhaps even fortune. All you need to start is included in this exclusive eBook originally recorded as a CD. You may even perform the readings over the phone, Internet, or mail. Memorization for live, in person Fortune Telling, is required, but well worth the effort. I've been performing these same readings for years with great results.

“Ever since the days of ancient Arabia, people have sought to gain magical knowledge from the Jinn. Of all the supernatural beings, few stir the imagination, as do the Jinn. Today you will be one of the few who gains knowledge from a Jinni ... a fortune telling Jinni, OAFIN JINN, who has resided in this tiny bottle for hundreds of years” ... and so you begin this wonderful effect that will touch a participant by leaving them with a fortune and a lucky token to take home. This eBook includes the bonus routine: NOWHERE TO BE FOUND where a selected card vanishes, never to be found, from a deck of cards! No Sleight of hand!

The AEON READING is a mysterious Tarot card reading/experiment that will leave your participant wondering about the mystical powers of the Tarot. It will also leave them with an important message. If you perform at all with Tarot cards, you’ll surely be using this routine which has been in my repertoire for years. Written for the THOTH tarot deck (where the AEON card is the 20th card) it can be automatically adapted to any tarot deck you might already own.

“I read about this test we’re going to do now in a parapsychology magazine, it’s called PSYCHIC DESTINY. You’ll see what I mean, here, take this business card and write something on the blank side of it, a number maybe, draw a picture, whatever you wish. When you’re finished just mix it in with the rest of the cards on the table please. I’ll turn away now, tell me when you’re done.” ... and so begins PSYCHIC DESTINY where you’ll be able to divine whatever was written on the blank side of that business card! Real easy to do! I have fooled magicians with this routine! This eBook also includes the bonus PSYCHIC CRYSTAL BALL where a regular crystal ball lights up with the power of the mind! A very visual, fun, simple, original, and effective routine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » EBook Routines (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL