The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Important points to ensure in your routine? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magik kat
View Profile
New user
Clagary
11 Posts

Profile of magik kat
Hello, I was just wondering if I could get some tips or hints on setting up a routine to do, and what to do if your routine is messed up half way through the performance? thanks.
the art of magic is seeing and beleiving, not seeing and revealing.
dragonchaos91
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of dragonchaos91
Well when your setting up a routine, each trick should flow from one to the other. Maybe start off with an awsome blossom producing the four aces and then going into a four ace trick. Your patter is most often what connects one illusion to the next. For example I used to start off doing an awsome blossom and getting the four aces using the patter I had a special touch with cards, then I would go into weighted aces saying its a great way to cheat.
If your routine is screwed up half way as in you screw up during an illusion in the middle then just proceed onto the next one. Also some saracstic lines help, like "Hey if it was that easy anyone could do it". Hope this helps
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Important points to ensure in your routine? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL