The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September 2005 entrée: Jade » » Do You Have some Pet ? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Clinton Wayne
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of Clinton Wayne
Dear Jade, this is Clinton. First you aregreat OK, second I have seen your show ad feel very honord. Third I have lerned you are a magical mother, the greatest trcik of all right ! LOL I just feel like to know who is the names of your pets and why did you name them that OK. I want to welcome you on behalf of all our mentalists and hypnosis and say please don't go away from the special guest. You Jade have been the best one here on the Café ! Today we are so blessd. Talk to you soon.

Clinton
J A D E
View Profile
V.I.P.
Jade
55 Posts

Profile of J A D E
Hi Clinton,

We actually don't have any pets at the moment. It's enough to take care of two young children and a husband. On top of that, I have my hands full juggling my home and performing life...and learning to garden (I think it would be great for the children to see how things grow and dig in with me).

I am honored to be here. Really.

Thank you,
Jade
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September 2005 entrée: Jade » » Do You Have some Pet ? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL