The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » multiplying bottles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magickevin
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of magickevin
Looking to purchase a set of multiplying bottles. I'am sure there are differences in the quality as I see variance in prices of these addvertized. What do you reccommend or suggest? Is there a real major difference.
mr. bart
View Profile
New user
Izmir-Turkey
34 Posts

Profile of mr. bart
There is no big difference in the quality. If you like the appereance of the bottles you may buy the set. However there are 2 x 3 of 6 bootle sets and 2 x 4 of 8 bottles sets. They are usually made in India but do not pay huge moneys. There is no big difference in the quality. The ones I saw are aluminium. Smile Smile Smile
yours in magic
mr. bart
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
I must agree with mr.bart. He has seen my bottles. I have two different sets. One is made in Iran and it is 2 x 3 altogether six bottles and the tubes are soft. six bottles may be stacked together. So I have bought two sets and using 2 x 6 bottles, an incredibly big production. My other set is made in India from Uday's magic. It is 2 x 4 bottles but the 8 bottles does not stack together, the the tubes are also metal. Ther is no big difference about the quality.So just beware of the prices. I have seen the Indian bottles at the magic auction site at a reasonable price. A classical effect if you like it.

Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » multiplying bottles (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL