The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Dollar Series Volume One (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
The Dollar Series Volume One
Anyone could comment on this serise seen on http://www.lulu.com ????

"The Dollar Series Volume One" Four Routines For Four Dollars! *TRANSFORMATIONAL DIME IN RING: An Origami Prop combined with a Magic Trick and a Philosophical Lesson. *PIN-UP FANTASIES: A great comic opening leads into a real mental mystery when four cards are chosen by using two unusual props--a 52-On-1 card and a hat pin--and the selections match the mentalist's prediction. *BANG! BANG!: Two cap rings, the type used in children's cap guns, link and unlink. Then the mentalist causes one to explode, and you actually hear the exploding sound and are left with a cap that has the chambers emptied! *BERMUDA FOOTBALL: A stage size take on an old mathematical trick.
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
The author is Dale Hildebrandt.
papawemba
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of papawemba
Any review ?
Looks like original/different stuff...

Nicolas
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
Hello,

Thanks for your interest in "The Dollar Series Volume One". I'll leave it to others to judge the value of the work, but I wanted to inform those interested that "The Dollar Series Volume Two" is now out and you can get BOTH Volume One and Volume Two for Six Dollars. That's Two Dollars off the normal price.

You can see details at: http://www.mirrorname.com/dollarseries.htm

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
montz
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of montz
Hi there,

I have the first dollar series, and like most of Dale's work (Risk and Reward, and Hypnohole and Other Absurdities) it contains good material that is off the beaten track in one form or another. And, for four bucks, it's a great price (particularly to UK residents, in view of the exchange rate). Even better if you can get both volumes for $6. Treat yourself.

Liam.
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Quote:
On 2005-10-19 11:39, Dale A. Hildebrandt wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for your interest in "The Dollar Series Volume One". I'll leave it to others to judge the value of the work, but I wanted to inform those interested that "The Dollar Series Volume Two" is now out and you can get BOTH Volume One and Volume Two for Six Dollars. That's Two Dollars off the normal price.

Not any more.

*jeep!
--Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Dollar Series Volume One (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL