The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Attachments » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alex W.
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of Alex W.
I wrote up a pretty long post, then I added an attachment (to better show what I was talking about) and sent it. I got a page saying it was above the maximum limit. Oh well, I thought, I don't really need the attachment anyhow. So I hit the back button, but I found my message was gone! Is there anyway to make it stay when you go to a new page then back? Thank you
Gene
View Profile
Café Forum Developer
Howard City, MI
276 Posts

Profile of Gene
I just tried it - attached a file I knew was too large - and after getting the error message I hit my back button, the same as you did. In my case, the message I typed was still there. (I'm using IE5.5) If you're going to attach a file, next time highlight and copy your message before hitting the submit button. If you're using a browser that doesn't keep your message in its memory then it's a simple thing to paste it back in.
Somebody kick me off the computer, will ya? Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Attachments » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL