The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » H E L P (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mehtas
View Profile
Inner circle
England, UK
1649 Posts

Profile of Mehtas
Hi,

I am after a trick I saw on TV years ago.

it was perfomed by finn john in "The Best of Magic" where he vanishes few small
silver balls one by one.(in his bare hands)

Does anyone know about the trick ?? Name ??

Kindly email me or PM me with more info

Thanks
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
http://themagicwarehouse.com/general5.html#sb1577

The silver vernet set is the usual, allthough there are several types of these.

There are also sterling silver ones for sale in Magic magazine, but they are quite expensive and not as easy to work with.

There is a special lotion that makes your fingers slightly tacky but does not leave a sticky mess. The Vernet ones are rough so you don't need this.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
Scott
View Profile
Special user
UK
799 Posts

Profile of Scott
I don't remember him doing it with silver balls but I do know of an effect that he called ice balls.

He takes a small (about and inch) white ball of ice and taps it on the micphone to prove that it is solid, rests it on top of his fist and pushes it into the fist with the thumb of the same hand simultaniously opening the hand to show it empty.

If this is the one you are thinking of (I saw it on best of magci) then it isn't a marketed effect but a standard sponge ball vanish with Fin Johns twist which makes it that much better.

If this is the effect you are talking about PM for more details (should you need them).

Regards.

Scott
Scott Creasey - Mind Reader

Original Routines With A Mental Flavour

http://www.mentalmagicism.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » H E L P (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL