The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2006 entrée: Todd Karr » » Reprints? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pierredan
View Profile
Special user
Dai Vernon's birthplace
540 Posts

Profile of pierredan
Hi Todd,

More than a few of The Miracle Factory books are now out of print.

Do you intend to reprint some titles in the future or do you intend to keep these books a once in a lifetime opportunity?
Todd Karr
View Profile
V.I.P.
Los Angeles
152 Posts

Profile of Todd Karr
Hi, Pierre.
No reprint plans at the moment, but that could always change! My original intent with The Miracle Factory was to keep all our books in print to make sure the information remains available. But at this point it looks like there are plenty of copies circulating without requiring a reprint. If I ever did a reprint down the road, I would add new material (I've found another 100 pages of Al Baker material!) but somehow make it available to people who purchased the first edition (I can't stand when a publisher comes out with a book, then makes YOU pay for the second volume of material that should have been in the first one!).
Brian J. Hatcher
View Profile
New user
Charleston WV
52 Posts

Profile of Brian J. Hatcher
Another 100 pages of Al Baker material? So, you're saying I should just mail you my wallet right now.
Maior Cogitatio Magiam Maiorem Facit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2006 entrée: Todd Karr » » Reprints? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL