The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2006 entrée: Todd Karr » » Meet the Black Rabbit Girls » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Todd Karr
View Profile
V.I.P.
Los Angeles
152 Posts

Profile of Todd Karr
Here's a treat while we're preparing our forthcoming Black Rabbit Magic site (www.blackrabbitmagic.com). In every Black Rabbit Magic effect is a collector's card with pin-up art (gals, we'll be featuring some handsome guys at some point, too!), and here's a preview of our first three . It's just something fun we decided to include with each trick. Let us know what you think! Go to http://miraclefactory.org/Girls.htm
Michael J. Douglas
View Profile
Inner circle
WV, USA
1645 Posts

Profile of Michael J. Douglas
Well, there's an incentive if I ever saw one! hehe
Michael J.
�Believe then, if you please, that I can do strange things.� --from Shakespeare�s �As You Like It�
Todd Karr
View Profile
V.I.P.
Los Angeles
152 Posts

Profile of Todd Karr
Michael J.: Glad you approve!
David Goldrake
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
226 Posts

Profile of David Goldrake
Dear Todd,

First of all I would like to welcome you to this forum. I have read your posts with great interest and I am grateful for your generosity. I own all the books The Miracle Factory has published (one of which has been offered to me and signed by "Maestro" Jonathan Pendragon). On top of the invaluable content of each book, I think they are all genuine pieces of art in themselves. Thank you so much for those incredible contributions to the art of magic.

On a different note, is there a way you could hook me up with Gina??? She is sooo beautiful!!! Smile I sure hope she is still single and likes athletic guys (with hair Smile ).

Todd, I hope you are fine and I am looking forward to seeing you again soon. Until then I wish you and your family all the best!

With respect,

D
Todd Karr
View Profile
V.I.P.
Los Angeles
152 Posts

Profile of Todd Karr
David is a great performer and a good friend and of course knows that...drumroll...Gina's actually my wife! So sorry she's spoken for!
David Goldrake
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
226 Posts

Profile of David Goldrake
Hey Todd,

Thank you for your kind words! I am sincerely touched.
Would you mind telling us a little bit more about the upcoming Black Rabbit Magic effects?

With respect,

D
Todd Karr
View Profile
V.I.P.
Los Angeles
152 Posts

Profile of Todd Karr
Black Rabbit Magic currently has three effects on the market (check your favorite dealer): Mona Lisa McComb, an elegant version of the McCombical Prediction; Pegasus, a deluxe ring-flight effect; and Mindreading 101, a nicely produced set of comedy mental predictions.

Next out (look for it in April) will be The Da Vinci Zone, an amazing book test using the bestselling novel The Da Vinci Code.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Todd:

Now you have my interest piqued. I can't wait to see you in Washington.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Eric Redman
View Profile
New user
Washington, D.C
14 Posts

Profile of Eric Redman
Todd,

I am a big fan of pegasus. I use to work in a magic shop and I would promote that effect the most. I am a member of IBM Ring 50 in D.C and we have a lot of older magicians who have seen many different ring flights and they all agree that Pegasus is a worthy investment. I look forward to your new products.

Magically,

Eric D. Redman
Todd Karr
View Profile
V.I.P.
Los Angeles
152 Posts

Profile of Todd Karr
Eric: You made my day! So glad that you and your customers appreciate the care we put into Pegasus. (Can you add this to the Pegasus thread on the Café!)
Eric Redman
View Profile
New user
Washington, D.C
14 Posts

Profile of Eric Redman
Sure I will ask the thread pple if they have worked with it and see how they liked it.
Todd Karr
View Profile
V.I.P.
Los Angeles
152 Posts

Profile of Todd Karr
Thanks, Eric.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2006 entrée: Todd Karr » » Meet the Black Rabbit Girls » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL