The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2002 entrée: Dean Dill » » Lecture? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Hey Dean, I have enjoyed talking to you in the short one on one moments that we have. I have one more question for you.
Do you plan on doing a lecture tour around the westcoast? Perhaps the country? I would certainly come to see you if you stopped by Portland.
It was an honor to have you here. I do appreciate it.

Brian Proctor
Dean Dill
View Profile
1947 - 2015
248 Posts

Profile of Dean Dill
I have had so many offers to lecture around the country and around the world. I have a family here and my shop here in Glendale. I am not much of a traveler. I wouldn't mind doing local lectures, even around the west coast or even western states. I really don't like to fly. Especially now a days. I am sure I will get up to Oregon in the near future. Thanks again for your participation. Dean Smile
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Thanks for your answer Dean. If however you do decided to, remember Portland would love to have you. Smile
God Bless,
Brian Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2002 entrée: Dean Dill » » Lecture? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL