The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2006 entrée: Peter Eggink » » "Impossible Prediction" » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
399 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
I had this idea for a “signed card to impossible location” type of effect, where a signed card is revealed under a card box, for about 4 years ago…

Imagine placing a RED backed prediction card from a BLUE deck of cards under the card box, in a way so the card remains in full view all the time. Have a spectator select a card from the (blue) pack, sign it across the face, and return it into the pack. Ask the spectator to pick up the card from under the card box only to reveal THEIR SIGNED SELECTION!!! Yes, THAT direct and THAT strong! And get this: NO Palming, NO funny business whatsoever.

Sounds to good to be true? I hear you think: “There has GOT to be a catch somewhere”. Of course there IS something, but it’s SO natural, fair and motivated, you’ll LOVE it. It took me quite some time to complete the final method and handlings, but I finally had it all figured out. I wanted an truly impossible signed card under card box routine with NO difficult sleights or “nacky” handlings, and NO palming. Something I could count on that it would ALWAYS amaze people, and ALWAYS work in any performance situation, so I could focus on the presentation for the full 100%.

My answer is “Impossible Prediction”, and after using it for a couple of years in my professional repertoire, I decided to share it with the rest of the magic community.

I sold the rights to Paul Richards from Elmwood Magic, and it will be available exclusively through them anywhere this year. We both are VERY exited about it’s release and looking forward to offer you this quality effect.

“Impossible Prediction” will blow the socks off of your spectators, guaranteed! Unfortunately I can’t give you any more details as for now. I CAN reveal that the very special gimmick as well as the method are diabolically simple and clever, and It does most of the work for you Smile

I’ll keep you all posted about the progress.

Best,

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Sounds great Peter, for me personally and I'm sure many others, we cant wait
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Michael J. Douglas
View Profile
Inner circle
WV, USA
1645 Posts

Profile of Michael J. Douglas
Hey Peter,

You've come out with some wonderful effects and "Impossible Prediction" sounds great too. Could this be used as an end to an Ambitious routine?

Thanx
Michael J.
�Believe then, if you please, that I can do strange things.� --from Shakespeare�s �As You Like It�
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
399 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Magis6,

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it.

With a little modification, yes you could. Infact, the more you know about card magic, the more original magic you will be able to create with this very special gimmick.

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2006 entrée: Peter Eggink » » "Impossible Prediction" » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL