The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Lets make a deal (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SmallCheeto
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
115 Posts

Profile of SmallCheeto
I just got 50 posts,so is the "Let's Make a Deal" section the only thing that changed, or is there other things too? P.S. how do you pay for the items, e-Mail?
Thanks for your help,
Matthew Toner
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
You get into The Banquet Room. Since it's the members of the Café that are selling things you set-up something with the seller (Pay Pal etc.).
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3226 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
In addition to accessing the trading forums, a member with 50 legitimate posts in the magic forums can also access the Banquet Room. The Banquet Room contains forums where discussing general magic secrets is allowed. Marketed secrets cannot be revealed there or anywhere else in the Magic Café.

The details of a trade or a sale are left to the seller and buyer, but there are restrictions listed at Magic Transactions.

And, of course all posts in any place in the Magic Café have to conform to the rules listed at A few rules to remember/Café etiquette.
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
SmallCheeto
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
115 Posts

Profile of SmallCheeto
Thanks Guys!! I appreciate it!
Magically,
Matt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Lets make a deal (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL