The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Search for translating help! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Robersley
View Profile
New user
Taiwan,ChienKuoSenior,TsingHua
26 Posts

Profile of Robersley
Sorry,everybody.
I have seen an article in Traditional Chinese,but its original language was Simplified Chinese,so there are a lot of names I can't figure out.

The article was discussed about 8 of the world-famous magicians,but some of the names I don't know what's the original spelling...could you guys help me?

If you are more intellegent,please help me find out the original article(maybe in English)

My english talent is very poor,please forgive me.

1.David Copperfield

2.??Paul Janred??:He mixed up the magic tricks,musics,comedy show and plays in one.One of his show is "After Dinner(?)".It is a play that a after a cocktail party and dinner,he found out that a person was killed.It sounds like a detective movie,but he did it with magic.

3.??Matt Macy??:You will not heard of magic shows like his before.He can pick any card that spectator wanted from a turkey which is baked just before a short time,or escaped form a death mixing machine.He always did the magic himself,including the tricks or the gimmicks.He was called as the first one of humorous comedy.

4.??David York??:The only magician who just performed for kids.He performed since he was 12,and has performed for more than 500 thousands of kids.The magic tricks of his are colorful.For example,he can use a "magical"electrical guitar to play more than 200 musical instruments.Although he likes small tricks,he flavors "the magic in human's mind" more,so he was called "phycologists".He has done a series of "read one's mind" magic tricks ,such as pick up the phone before it rings,or predict the things that might happen in the future.

5.David Blaine

6.??Deeway??:He played magic tricks since he was 12,performed on the stage when he was16,he put the general magic with the comedy magic.

7.Carl Andrews

8.??Mike Funny??:¡@He was just a waiter in the bar before,getting some tips by performing bar magic.His magic sleights are very special,not only a comedian,but also a humorist.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I believe that last one is Mike Finney.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Search for translating help! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL