The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Favourites (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AndyChil
View Profile
New user
UK
35 Posts

Profile of AndyChil
What's your favourite gospel magic trick and why?

Just starting out in magic, so would be interested ....

Andrew
Illusions4Life
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
128 Posts

Profile of Illusions4Life
Without a doubt my favorite trick is the dollar bill in a lemon. I use it to close out my gospel shows, and bring a strong evangelical message dealing with Christ living in your heart.

I would be glad to explain further if anyone is interested.

Jim
Smile
DougTait
View Profile
Elite user
Sebring, FL
492 Posts

Profile of DougTait
1. Professor's nightmare to show how we immediately see the differences in people, (3 different lengths) but how God see us all the same and wants us to see each other through His eyes (all ropes same length.)

2. Lota Bowl to demonstrate that God's love for us never runs out, that we can always go to Him and He will provide for us.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men [and women] to do nothing."
AndyChil
View Profile
New user
UK
35 Posts

Profile of AndyChil
Both sound really good.

As a teacher, I am trying to include a little magic in the assemblies I do and linking it to a Christian message as much as I can. Frustrating part is that I have to preface any Christian bits I say with "This is what Christians believe ..." or "As a Christian I believe..." to keep me the right side of the law! Smile

Andrew Smile
Andrew
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of Andrew
Hi Andrew.

I like to perform the Snowstorm, but I use red paper(though our sins be as scarlet...) which I tear up and dip into water (washed in the blood of Christ) and then fan the wet, red paper into white "snow" (...they shall be as white as snow.)

Take care,

Another Andrew
Andrew
Professional Provider of Wonderment!
www.andrewsfamilymagic.com
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Hi Andy,
Good to see more new postings in this area of the Café!

Let me suggest "pen thru bill"... once pen is thru the bill explain that we are a little like this dollar bill (before asking Jesus into our hearts) with a hole in it. The longer we go through life without Christ, the more we try to fill the empty spot in our heart or soul. But when we receive him or ask him in we are made whole just like this bill when I pull the pen back through, etc... you get the idea, there are many different ways to go about it and things you can say when presenting it this way.

I have done this before groups and on stage at churches even and it is effective.

Merry Christmas! (I love this time of year and saying Merry Christmas to people)

GlenD
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Favourites (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL