The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Free cards - CAJ Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
landon
View Profile
Regular user
Alberta, Canada
158 Posts

Profile of landon
I got these cards a few days ago. They're really nice and great quality. Now I just have to figure out some routines to do with them. I'm definately considering getting the whole deck. Thanks a lot for being so generous!

P.S. Does anyone know where I can watch a performance of the Crazy Kings trick on the net? I searched but couldn't find anything on MVD. Thanks.

Landon
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
Quote:
On 2006-05-04 19:43, landon wrote:
I'm definately considering getting the whole deck.

Landon

What's to consider? These cards that he has sent you, as cool as they are, are really just the tip of the iceberg considering the multitude of other killer gaffs you get in the deck.

I urge ALL of you guys who have seen the quality of these cards to buy this deck NOW!

You will not regret it.
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
landon
View Profile
Regular user
Alberta, Canada
158 Posts

Profile of landon
You're right, I should just get them! Unfortunately I'm on a tight budget and there is so much I want but chances are I will get these. I'm really curious to see the other cards! Hopefully within the next month.
Landon
tntjr
View Profile
Elite user
483 Posts

Profile of tntjr
Just received mine. Wow! Some very fun stuff.
cajmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Long Beach, California
235 Posts

Profile of cajmagic
I was asked if there are any left - There are - actually about 200 - so...
Caj Brejtfus
CajMagic and the CAJ Deck of Magic Gaff Cards
:BIKES:
Vater Araignee
View Profile
Regular user
MI
172 Posts

Profile of Vater Araignee
200?
I'll have to consider getting a second deck.
"Good enough never is." - Vater Araignee
jlibby
View Profile
Inner circle
1044 Posts

Profile of jlibby
Free stuff! How can I resist! I'll get an SASE in the mail to you soon. Thanks!
Joe Libby
San Antonio, TX
My new FREE ebook on the classic Mismade Bill trick is ready for you:
https://funnybirthdayshow.com/mismadebill/
TannerJade
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
307 Posts

Profile of TannerJade
Great Cards! Thanks so very much!

Now for the full deck Smile

Magically,

Tanner
absynth
View Profile
New user
Tejas
62 Posts

Profile of absynth
These are really great as so many have indicated. If these unique gaffs are indicators of the rest of the deck, I have been sold. CAJ deck to the wishlist.
Thanks CAJ for the great offer.
Jon
When Einstein said insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results, he must not have attempted coin and card manipulations...or am I truly insane?
Suave Dan
View Profile
Special user
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
656 Posts

Profile of Suave Dan
Thanks for the cards. Mine arrived a while back, but I haven't had a lot of time to play with them until recently. Vewry high quality. I will pick up a CAJ deck when I go to my local magic shop next week. I might even pick up a few. They'd make good gifts for magic buddies.
Redhead
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Redhead
Mine just came today. I LOVE THEM!2!
but I see some odvise ides for tricks but my tick ideas suck! I need Ideas to get the creative jouices flowing. I recive all the kings. Help
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Redhead,
The best advice I can give you is to encourage you to purchase an entire deck of the CAJ cards. For just $20 you'll get an entire deck of these beauties plus 16 tricks and many, many additional ideas. If you like the kings, you'll love the rest.
cajmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Long Beach, California
235 Posts

Profile of cajmagic
Quote:
On 2006-06-12 18:13, Redhead wrote:
Mine just came today. I LOVE THEM!2!
but I see some odvise ides for tricks but my tick ideas suck! I need Ideas to get the creative jouices flowing. I recive all the kings. Help

The way I use them (the deck comes with a book) is that the 2 king cards with the "CENTER RIBBON" of another card (one front - one back) go together so 2 cards look like 3 - Fanned to left they are 3 cards - to the right they are 2 cards

so...

Use the 2 gaff cards with a regular card (I included a normal King of Diamonds)

Use Magicians Choice to eliminate a card (Its late but I thing the King of Hearts is the one to eliminate)

Show that the king of Hearts has sailed accross the room - or hidden inside a box or somthing (Actually you hid a King of Hearts priorto doing the trick somewere)

The double indexed cards (or the 4 card back) can be used also to force a different disapear or aid in the magicians choice
Caj Brejtfus
sehrgut
View Profile
Regular user
Augusta, GA
105 Posts

Profile of sehrgut
I just got the sample cards in todays post. Wow! Caj, you definitely have some winners here. I've not worked with gaffed cards heretofore, but I'm definitely warming up to the idea, playing around with these!

Thanks a bundle!
Keith
"It is February, and time to take ink and weep.
One must always write of February while weeping."
-Boris Pasternak

"That night something of youth and beauty died in the elder world." -H.P. Lovecraft
jlibby
View Profile
Inner circle
1044 Posts

Profile of jlibby
That was one of the best magic deals I ever came across! Gaffed cards for the cost of an SASE? Get out of town!

Thanks! The cards are really beautiful!
JPL
My new FREE ebook on the classic Mismade Bill trick is ready for you:
https://funnybirthdayshow.com/mismadebill/
CardShark2004
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of CardShark2004
Caj if you still have any left I'd definitely be interested and will be sending my SASE right away! This is a great deal. Very generous of you.
CardShark2004
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of CardShark2004
Ok I just made SASE with 63 cents postage, and put in a bigger envelope with regular 39 cents postage and will put it in the mail tommorow. Thanks again.
cajmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Long Beach, California
235 Posts

Profile of cajmagic
Just an update

STILL AVAILABLE

I set aside 200 for promotion - have only sent about 50 so at this rate - it will be open for several more months -
Caj Brejtfus
djrdjr
View Profile
Loyal user
Austin, TX
226 Posts

Profile of djrdjr
Great, Caj! I was sure I'd missed it.

Mine's on the way. I really look forward to finding out what everybody's been raving about.

--Dale
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I'm going to send one too. Very intrigued as I don't really know much about these cards.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Free cards - CAJ Deck (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL