The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2002 entrée: Doc Eason » » What Doc has taught the magic community » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1579 Posts

Profile of Jared
I’ve been a big fan of yours Doc since I purchased ’Rocky Mountain Magic’ several years ago.

In looking over your life’s work I think that you bring to the table some of the most important elements that every performer should consider.

These include:

1) That you should ENJOY what you are doing- because it will always come through in your work.

2) Keep presentations clean, clear and concise. Specatator’s should not have to figure out what you’re trying to show or tell them. And I also like that you ’walk-the-line’ with language and adult themes- by letting people fill in the blanks by themselves as you say.

3) The best ’solution’ in choosing a method is the one that entertains and fools the best.

....Indeed, I got a lot of value from your work and will continue to take your words of wisdom to heart.

- Jared Smile
Doc Eason
View Profile
V.I.P.
Aspen Colorado
429 Posts

Profile of Doc Eason
Thanks ...I am glad that all this typing is beneficial to at least some of the readers.

A long time ago I discovered that magic is different things to different people... and that my view as a performer is sometimes very different than other people’s views. And that “the world according to Doc” is just that... for some people magic is just a stress relief or a casual hobby ...to some people it is valuable to know 8 different ways to perform Triumph (for example)... multiple ways to perform the same effect is not that important to me.

So again, I am happy that these postings are proving to be of some value to some of you...
Doc Eason’s Rocky Mountain Magic

PO Box 50 / Basalt CO 81621

doc@doceason.com

http://doceason.com

http://doceasonmagicshop.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2002 entrée: Doc Eason » » What Doc has taught the magic community » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL