The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » False testimonials » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gazzo
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of Gazzo
I have been recently informed that Glenn Bishop has posted a testimonial on one of his websites. The testimonial is not signed, so I do not know who the person writing it was. However, it does state that I have recommended Glenn Bishop's dvd for any student.

THIS IS NOT TRUE. I am not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, but I do not recommend Glenn Bishop's work in any category. I only recommend the work of a very select few, and Glenn Bishop does not fit that category- especially peg dealing.

I would like the person who said that to Glenn Bishop to come forward as to clarify this issue. I find it offensive that someone would use my name to sell a product of inferior work.
Gazzo
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Glen is a member here and mabee he could shed some light...
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of silverking
Quote:
On 2006-06-07 00:11, Gazzo wrote:
I find it offensive that someone would use my name to sell a product of inferior work.
Gazzo

This look all to personal, and all to much like there's a hidden agenda to carry this type of conversation on here in an open forum, why don't you try email or PM's to resolve your percieved business dispute?
bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6013 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
Fine Gazzo someone sent me an e-mail and if you want I will remove it.

No Problem.

Poof that e-mail is now gone. But if you have not seen my DVD how would one know if it was inferior work or not?

Very interesting because a lot of people that do card magic and use the punch liked and use my ideas. And perhaps they might inspire them to add to the ideas. And not just do a rehash the ideas that have all ready been published.
Glenn Bishop Cardician

Producer of the DVD Punch Deal Pro

Publisher of Glenn Bishop's Ace Cutting And Block Transfer Triumphs
Gazzo
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of Gazzo
Glenn,
I have seen your work- dvd's you sent me as well as the peg work.
You have used my name before, and though this "testimonial" was sent via an anonymous email, I do not want anyone to think that I have endorsed this work.

This is not a bash at you, I just am not a fan of your work.
Gazzo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » False testimonials » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL