The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » New Jersey? Central Jersey? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nairbles
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of nairbles
Anyone know of anything going on around here? Middlesex county specifically... or would I have to go into the city? NY or Philidelphia?
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Hello,

There are S.A.M. Assemblies in Fairlawn, Greenbrook, Morris County, East Windsor, and Ocean City. For more info about any of these, click on the Assembly Locator at the top of http://www.magicsam.com

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
nairbles
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of nairbles
Can I just show up? or do I have to go through the big registration process first?
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Just show up. Any of them would be happy to have you visit and make you feel welcome.

One caveat: if there's contact info on the Assembly Locator, you might just want to call or write first to ensure that the upcoming meeting is still a go -- summer holidays can sometimes throw schedules around.

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
machrj
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of machrj
Has anyone actually been in contact with the Ocean City NJ S.A.M.? I was recently in Ocean City and was also speaking to another magician in the area and there was no evidence of the group.

The S.A.M. site lists them as meeting at Chet's Restaurant (which was in May's Landign and is now in Absecon) but the last evidence I could find of them was an article in the Magic Times from June of 2000.

If anyone has any knowledge of the group I would appreciate hearing from them.

Thanks

Rich Mach
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Hi Rich,

The man who would know is the Regional VP for the North Atlantic Region (NY and NJ), Clem Kinnicutt: kinnicuttc@aol.com, Box 4191, Albany, NY 518-434-4001

Best,
Neil
haywire
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia
760 Posts

Profile of haywire
Philadelphia sam (ring # 4) is a short drive from new jersey and one of the largest assemblies in the country.

http://www.sam4.org for more info.

We have many guys from NJ. Last year was my first year, but I highly reccomend it.
Meetings resume in september.

Steven
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » New Jersey? Central Jersey? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL