The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » What are the effects you always carry with you? (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
tomdeg
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of tomdeg
I have a quick little routine I do with Ickle Pickles "Chained", (ring & pull-chain).
Faulkner
View Profile
Loyal user
New Orleans
249 Posts

Profile of Faulkner
My brain.
Kbuck54
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of Kbuck54
Rope, nut and knot-- Chop cup and my Messado Rings.
Keith Shazam
SHAZAM!
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
NUNEATON, Warwickshire
2538 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
Reading what some people 'ALWAYS carry with them' on this thread, I can only assume that some people must go out with just about every conceivable pocket loaded up to perform a two hour show! Come on guys, the question asked what you always carry, not what are your favourite top 20 close-up tricks. Each to their own I suppose; and in fairness, I probably used to be pretty much the same.

What I 'always' have on me these days is a TT - being a smoker, vanishing a lit match and cigarette in jacket are two instant tricks that still have a punch.

Apart from a TT, I also have cigarette papers as I'm a smoker (for torn and restored), a shoe lace for ring moves, Chris Mackenzie's Fly Drive/Ring Flight (that's just an additional car key on my key ring) as the finale and, in my wallet, Gypsy's Curse.

In other words, apart from a shoelace and TT, I don't have any additional props on me - as my keys, wallet and smoking paraphernalia go everywhere with me anyway.
Barry Allen

Over 15 years have now passed - and still missing Abra Magazine arriving every Saturday morning.
Payneful_Magic
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Payneful_Magic
90% of the time I will have cards on me BUT when I don't, it's generally rubber bands to perform CMH, Touch and Dani Garcias Slink or sometimes loops if I can be bothered to tie them. looking at this thread, everyone's different so you can't really say what you should ALWAYS take, however I would recommend having a couple of tricks you can do on your (or a spectators) phone for when you really don't want to have anything at all (iCard, iForce, iCurveball etc)as anything totally impromptu with all borrowed objects is always good to know
Matt Malinas
View Profile
Inner circle
Transylvania
1367 Posts

Profile of Matt Malinas
Deck of cards - setup for Chicago Opener. Inside the box I always have gimmicks ready for French Kiss by Wayne Houchin, Angle Z by Daniel Madison and Arson by Alex Pandrea.

Oddyssey by Calen Morelli, Ash and Ember by Zach Heath for a routine that combines the both with Greg Wilson's ring routine based on Garret Thomas' Ring Thing.

Pointless by Gregory Wilson to combine with Recap by Gregory Wilson.

Invisible Deck

PING by Tobias Dostal

This is what I just found in the jacket I was wearing last night on the town.

-Matt
The masters make the rules, for the wise men and the fools
Rocky
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of Rocky
Bullet Catch.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » What are the effects you always carry with you? (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL