The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Christian Magicians in Maryland? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

davidj40
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of davidj40
Are there any Christians magicians in Maryland? I live in Salisbury, which is on the eastern shore. I have been here about 3 years and have not met anyone who does magic here. Is so, please let me know.
Suppo
View Profile
Regular user
Indianapolis
101 Posts

Profile of Suppo
Was stationed down the road and lived there for a few years myself. I never met another one in Salisbury. I did do some stuff at my church and command. I also saw, on a local news channel, some older gentleman doing some coin magic and card to wallet but he wasn't living in Salisbury. You can find a few children's performers in the phone book although they are mostly clowns with a few sponge ball tricks having witnessed one performance.

Down the road on Chincoteaque or in Ocean City, during the summer, you might catch someone coming through. Unfortunately, that is roughly about it. Good news is that Denny and Lee is only 3 or 4 hours down the road in Baltimore. Out there, that is a short drive right?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Christian Magicians in Maryland? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL