The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » New guy new question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jesse Gernigin
View Profile
New user
St. Louis
18 Posts

Profile of Jesse Gernigin
I'm an old school lurker who had returned and decided to go under my real name. If you want I have a pic of me on my website (have yet to master the avatar technology before me). I work a lot of the Imo's in St. Louis and Edwardsville area and the owner would like to have custom printed cards (as in whole decks) for me to do magic with and give away. Besides the ads that are in the linking ring for cards any other suggestions or directions to where I might head and find a supplier for a large quantity?
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
You might check out Kardwell International. They have a 48 deck minimum.

http://www.kardwell.com or http://www.customplayingcards.com

Good luck. Mark.
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Must have been a really bad picture!

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
LeeDillingham
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
263 Posts

Profile of LeeDillingham
I will second Kardwell. They make a quality product. As with any print job, additional colors add to the price. I always ask my client to pay for these when I work trade shows.

My only suggestion is to make sure that you order cards with a white border (like bicycles). You can also order cards with a white back with a logo. Do not get printing to the edge like Bees. Printing to the edge makes it very difficult to perform tricks where there are reversed cards secretly in the deck.

Good luck.
JeffMac
View Profile
Veteran user
Sudbury, ont
350 Posts

Profile of JeffMac
Just wondering what the finish on these cards is like. I'm looking to order a couple thousand decks for my Bar but would also like to have cards close to or equal to bikes.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Hi Jeff,

You can contact them and they can send you samples of their work, especially if your considering such a large order.

Mark.
JeffMac
View Profile
Veteran user
Sudbury, ont
350 Posts

Profile of JeffMac
Yeah time a bit of an issue. I just don't want to have to chase a tone of leads and am hoping someone here has an Idea of good places to go.
Already contacted Kardell will see what they have to offer.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Good luck with your search Jeff. Please keep us posted as to what you find out.

Mark. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » New guy new question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL