The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Fearson's Magician's Levitation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magix
View Profile
Elite user
432 Posts

Profile of Magix
I have a question about this effect for anyone who has seen it and is familiar with how it works.

This is an effect which I received "free" from Steve Fearson's website when I purchased another trick. I didn't really like the one I purchased, but Magician's Levitation is a handy little effect. It uses a gimmick that I carry around anyway, and can be used to levitate credit cards, business cards, etc. Since the gimmick is designed for other things, I never even considered using it to levitate small objects.

So, here's my question. Is Steve Fearson the first to think of using this gimmick in this way? If so, nice job. If not, who did it first?

Just curious.
Corey K
View Profile
Special user
Rhode Island
502 Posts

Profile of Corey K
He is the first to use the gimmick to make something levitate in that way. I speak with Steve from time to time, and we discussed this once for a while. He was telling me that he was getting shafted from a few people because of the idea of the "Balancing Card". Apparently, someone thought that he was stealing that idea, where really Steve's levitation is totally different.
Corey King
Magix
View Profile
Elite user
432 Posts

Profile of Magix
Thanks, that's good to know. I think it's a great little effect, makes me say "why didn't I think of that?"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Fearson's Magician's Levitation (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL