The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Is colouring rabbits possible? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

trixsntracks
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of trixsntracks
Is colouring a white rabbit the same way you would with a dove possible!and safe?
has anyone done this, I have a white netherland dwarf rabbit but for a routine I need him to be red any thoughts!
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1272 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
Ahh, very good question! I'd like to know the same thing..

If I had to go out on a limb, I'd say it wouldnt be the same stuff used to color a dove.. I say this b/c doves have feathers, and rabbits have hair.. I'd say a different process..

But I'd like to know for sure if anyone knows..

-Vinnie
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
881 Posts

Profile of sperris
Yes its possible, but as far as the method I'm not 100% sure, but you're right somewhere along the lines of a dove coloring. I know general grant spoke of someone with a collored rabbit once at a lecture. I would say be careful though, lay people will get overly concerned about doves being colored because doves are usually not orange and blue and whatever else. So maybe just be cautious of using a rabbit of a different color because I can only imaging how some might react to a helpless little furry wouldn't hurt a fly rabbit being colored orange or green, etc because people are only famialure with rabbits being brown, white, black, the usual. I know of people who freak out because some dog show people color their poodles pink...you sometimes need to ask yourself what are you gaining and is what you're gaining going to possibly hurt you or benefit you.
DANSPERRY.COM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Is colouring rabbits possible? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL