The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Energised Coin - Marvin's Magic, Greg Wilson's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Wickedx
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of Wickedx
Now I have seen somewhere that Greg Wilson's video "On The Spot" includes "Coins Across" among many other great effects. As I recall it is a very stunning transposition of three coins from one hand to the other or similar. The energised coin looks pretty stunning on the video but is it any good?

Thanks, Paul!!

ps: I am so glad I found this forum!
I Defy Logic, They Question Reality.
hkwiles
View Profile
Special user
Howard Wiles
797 Posts

Profile of hkwiles
I Bought a Marvin's Executive Collection last year. It included Energised Coin, Himber wallet, Marked Deck, Flying Coins and Great British Coin Trick. Great for beginners, easy to learn. If you can get a good presentation and perfect the basic sleights and deceptions involved, you can amaze your friends.
I'm thinking about purchasing Kolossal Killer. Where's the best place to buy it?
Wickedx
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of Wickedx
Sorry I don't know about Kolossal Killer. Could you explain what it is? Thanks for the reply!
I Defy Logic, They Question Reality.
hkwiles
View Profile
Special user
Howard Wiles
797 Posts

Profile of hkwiles
My mistake, I should have been in the mentalism forum. In KK you ask the spectator to think of any card then produce that card from your wallet.If you are interested see other comments in Penny for your Thoughts.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Energised Coin - Marvin's Magic, Greg Wilson's (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL