The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Magician Makes Music Business News ---- #1 Again (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Tabby Crabb AKA the Tabman is making #1 "stuff" in the music business news AGAIN!

http://www.newmusicweekly.com/chart.php?chart=College

From the Georgia paper:

Tabby Crabb thought he was about done with the national music business and was trying to move on with his life when word came in this morning that an album he produced with his best friend and partner in Nashville, Tennessee, Gypsy Carns, the Christian Blues artist, just went number 1 on the New Music Weekly College Radio Charts. The cd, Gospel Train Coming on the Musark label, is ahead of cds by Bob Dylan and John Mayer which are also in the top 5 nationwide.

"This just blows my mind to be ahead of Bob Dylan," says the 61 year old Crabb this morning from Leslie, who started his music career in Americus playing piano and guitar with local bands in high school with his friend Billy Tye and others, "I guess Nashville's not done with me yet, or maybe I'm getting lucky again because I'm coming back home to be near my mother. Things have a way of working out that way. Anyway, I was glad to hear it this morning and that #1 will sure look good hanging on my wall. It's been a few years since Ive made a national chart and to be number one with Gypsy, that's just amazingly appropriate."

Gospel Train Coming is the latest of more than a dozen albums Gypsy and Tabby have produced together since 1993 when they formed Musark Records.

Congratulations Tabby!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Way to go, Tabman!! SA-LUTE!!
~michael baker
The Magic Company
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Magician Makes Music Business News ---- #1 Again (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL