The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Peter Duffie's - 7 A Collection of Miracles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
papawemba
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of papawemba
Just watch Off-Centre Point video clip...really love this trick !!
Simple in appearance and a true mystery Smile
Is this one hard to do ? (Would buy the notes just for this one)

Also like Klektors very much !!

Thanks,
Nicolas
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Off Center Point is probably the hardest trick in the notes. However, if you are good at the required sleight then it shouldn't be too bad for you. I could not do this very well.

Kelektors is fantastic and not hard at all to do. As is Laughing Queens.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
papawemba
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of papawemba
Thanks Cameron Francis, that's what I thought :-(
Smell like a second deal...which I think is harder than a pass !

Yes, Kelektors is very nice and does not look too difficult.

Thanks,
Nicolas
pduffie
View Profile
Veteran user
Scotland
340 Posts

Profile of pduffie
Hi Folks - just caught this thread. Thank you for the kind comments, and to Andrew for the positive review.

Email is the most wonderful invention 99% of the time. But for 1% of the time it's a pain in the butt. The same figures apply to Paypal! Despite the occasional glitches I always make sure the customer gets the goods. Even if I have to attach it to myself and fly over Smile

Nicolas: It's not a Second Deal......it's a bit lower down than that Smile

Best Wishes

Peter
Alternative Magic
papawemba
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of papawemba
Hello Peter !
Nice to hear from you Smile
Well I guessed that the second deal could begin after a few dealt card Smile
But I don't want to fish for method ! I just really really like this trick and hope I could do it...
I will certainely buy this ebook !

If Off Center Point is technicaly to hard, then Kelektors alone does it for me.

Nicolas
Iain Moran
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
693 Posts

Profile of Iain Moran
Kelektors and Automatic Gambler are worth the price of the notes!

Elegantly constructed, as is all of Peter's work.

Iain.
pduffie
View Profile
Veteran user
Scotland
340 Posts

Profile of pduffie
Hi Nicolas

Off-Centre Point can't be done with a 2nd Deal because you genuinely do not know the position of the card as you deal through.

Thank you for your comments Iain (Moran). I didn't realise you lived in Manchester - the "Card Capital" of England.

Best Wishes

Peter
Alternative Magic
Devilix
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of Devilix
Hi all,

Can someone give me a little more details about the diary effect. I don't want method. Only the spectator view.

thanks
papawemba
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of papawemba
I never performed it so can't tell Smile

Just wanted to say I bought this ebook just for "Off-Centre Point" effect and glad I did it. It is now one of my top all time favorite trick. Leaves everyone completely clueless !! It begin like a simple math trick... Smile

Nicolas
Devilix
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of Devilix
I understand that you didn't perform it. However, can you give me a brief description. There is a lot of Diary effect on the market and I a brief overview before buying it.

thanks
papawemba
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of papawemba
I PMd you !

Nicolas
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Why are you buying Peters stuff... Just STOP...

I want it ALL TO MY SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I don't have time to expain it but the diary effect is very good. Different than most.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
papawemba
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of papawemba
I send it as PMd but here is the effect of Satanic Write (diary thing):

STAGE 1 – THE IMPOSSIBLE
You give out a diary to spectator ‘A’ for close examination. There are playing cards entered throughout with no discernible pattern, or excessive duplication of any card. You bring out a deck of cards which is regular. You remove the Joker and place it in the card case then give the deck to spectator ‘B.’ He removes three cards – completely free choice.
He adds together their values to get a date – say, the 28th August. The spectator with the diary looks up the date and reads out the card name written there – it might be the AH.
Spectator ‘A’ now deals through the deck but the AH is missing. In fact there are only 51 cards and the AH is the only missing card. You ask him to pick up the card case and tip out the Joker. Instead of the Joker he finds the missing AH!

STAGE 2 – THE MIRACLE
You now give the diary to spectator ‘B’ and say, “Let’s forget about dates this time. Just open the diary at ANY page and think of ANY card.” He does that. Now, you name the card.

Nicolas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Peter Duffie's - 7 A Collection of Miracles (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL