The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » I performed for Hal Sparks!!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1732 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
This year's holiday, was a pretty cool Christmas! My wife and I drove south to visit her uncle and meet up with the rest of her family. When we got there he had arranged for us to meet up with his co-worker at his home for me to entertain with a little magic. The big suprise was on me!!! TV's Hal Sparks (former host of "Talk Soup", "Queer as Folk", "Comedy Central Presents", "VH1: I LOve the 80's", "Spiderman 2" and "CSI-the Dog Eat Dog Episode"), was there (he was my uncle-inlaws co-worker's son!).

Anyway, I did a short set of about 8-10 close up effects ending with the Cups & Balls. Hal seemed impressed and asked for my contact information. It was quite the experience!!!

Check out http://www.myspace.com/bryangilles and click on "pics" under my main profile picture to see the pictures... I was a bit red as he had me laughing quite a bit! Go to http://www.halsparks.com to learn more about him!!!
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
That guy Sparks is pretty funny, good for you to have the chance to spread some magic cheer to someone who has major connections...but no pics of your cups and balls???
I drink cheap tequila and vomit
<BR>I cannot eat hot wings...acid reflux
<BR>I never inhale Smile
<BR>I can put a field dress on a deer
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1732 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
I know, I know... I thought about that after I left. I think it would have been cool to get video of it...

Oh-well, maybe I'll have an opportunity to perform for him again... He has my name and number now...

-Bryan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » I performed for Hal Sparks!!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL