The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Royal Magic Chinese coins and SHE*** (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
These are nice coins. Each one comes with a coin and a matching she*** and instructions.
The Magic Warehouse has the best price:

http://themagicwarehouse.com/hot3.html
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Are these the actual royal ones? I purchased some TOn O. coins years ago that look very similar
Jeff Corn
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1190 Posts

Profile of Jeff Corn
I wrote a review for another forum, so I'll put it here too:

I don't know which vendors stock them, but I know where to get them. I had low expectations for these. The actual Chinese Coins themselves are very light and probably made of plastic, so I didn't really know what to expect. I opened up one of these shells and tried playing with it and the *** thing stuck. The coins wouldn't fall out and was snapped into place. I had to drop it on the table to get the coin to come out. This was Tuesday. Yesterday, I decided to look at one of the others, just to see. This was perfect. The coin and shell nested just like they should, so I tried the other shell on the coin and it too was perfect. I put the new shell on the original coin and it stuck. Fun times. After playing with them for a while, I came to the conclusion the coin was damaged. The shells are actually pretty well made, but some of the color seems off. Either the coins or the shells were too shiny compared to the other, but nothing noticeable to anyone else. The shells don't really look deformed at all, though the edges are a little round. The only thing I really saw that I don't like is that the back edge doesn't sit very well. It's fairly obvious if they see the back of the coin that something is there. Either way, it proves that you should never jump to conclusions on products like this.

7/10
Yes, that is my real name. Yes, I am a real person. No, you probably won't agree with me.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I was surprised on the quality of the coins for the price. I wanted some bright red ones for a matric effect and these do very nicely. I've had no preoblems iwth the shell.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
magicstudent
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of magicstudent
I got the black one along with some 'matching' coins. I would not recommend anyone to buy this, because the [ has different color with the real coin, it is not made from the real coin but stampped from a plate. It is more shiny than the real coin.
The matching coin is a little too light but it looks nice. I plan to modify the surface of the [ a little to make the surface less round and shiny.

Jeff
I'll Be Back!
-Schwarzenegger-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Royal Magic Chinese coins and SHE*** (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL