The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Concerts? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Some venues have a midway type of area where several different kinds of vendors and food/drink dealers are set up. More often than not there is a kind of fair or carnival atmosphere.

Have any of you folks perfomed at these? Is it worth looking in to?
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
This can be a great place to pitch slum.

I have sold Svengali decks and wonder mice in this type of venue. Much money to be made! I think it might be tougher to pass a hat but one never knows! The best pitches are the ones nobody has figured out how to work yet.

I say give it a shot.

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
that's kind of what I was thinking, nobody was doing it yet at the ampitheater here. Just a few Deadhead stands and t-shirt stands. Plus they have a lot of all day and multi day music festivals.

We have an Art and Wine circuit here that I was thinking about too.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Concerts? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL