The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Kings Fool (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mtmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of mtmagic
Kings Fool by Kipp Sherry.
This is something that if you are a worker you must look at. I purchased the do it yourself cd just to see what it was. I'm really impressed! I printed up some and took them to a Pizza Hut I work. Showed it to the manager and he was impressed. I will be taking them to show the other three restaurants I work. I won't go into any details here, you can check it out at http://www.kippsherrymagic.info . I have no ties to Kipp, I just think this is something that can really increase your business.

Dan
Christopher Caldwell
View Profile
New user
Scottsdale, Arizona
87 Posts

Profile of Christopher Caldwell
Just wanted to add that Kipp's customer service is very impressive.
Mr Phil
View Profile
Regular user
Tilton, New Hampshire
160 Posts

Profile of Mr Phil
I am amazed at the reaction the effect gets. It seems to really stun folks, And I would second that Kipp's customer service is awesome,

Mr Phil
Mr. Phil & Co. Quality Family Entertainment, Guaranteed! (603) 286-3029 WWW.mrphilandco.com Snail Mail to: P.O. Box 31 Tilton, NH 03276
Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
817 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
I liked this the second I first saw it.
Thanks for sharing this idea Kipp.
Lots of fun!
Peace on the Magical Streets
~Nick V.~
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
This is a hoot to do when you are in an environment where there are MANY people around and you are strolling & wanting a quick hit. It's a great way to do work for many people during a set. Say you're doing a Company picnic for 200-300 people. Drag this out for one set and just work this one on everyone you can. Everyone gets to either SEE some magic, GET some magic, or hear about what that magician did. Good coverage, and your happy party planner will get the feedback! People will wander around doing it on other people, and you're the hero!

I've used this one at an annual college event for years. The event happens during a 3 hour lunch break period, in the Quad.The Klipped trick is an easy way to do something for many people in a short time. My schtick was a bet: If they got it right, they got a fancy balloon hat. I would invariably have them lined up to try it. Too much fun!

The idea of giving away the setup is brilliant, and Kip's work makes it much easier and cheaper than stapling 5 real cards together for giveaways....even if you get the cheapest decks available. As a business card, 'It's priceless".

Nice going, Kipp, this one IS a real 'worker' (as they say). Well worth the loot. Sometimes these simple things are far stronger than any of the latest expensive whiz-bangs on the market. Self working and easy to work up the crowd with your personality. At $30, you'll use this one for years, I predict.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Kipp Sherry
View Profile
Elite user
Boise, ID
477 Posts

Profile of Kipp Sherry
There have been a couple of published reviews so far.

Peter Duffie did a review for Magic Magazine in the February 2007 issue. You can read it by clicking here.

Bill Palmer did a review for MUM Magazine (Society of American Magicians) in the March 2007 issue. You can read it by clicking here.

Thank you for the great reviews.

Until we appear again,
Kipp Sherry
What is Kings Fool?
The only business card you'll ever need!
http://www.kippsherrymagic.info
Kipp Sherry
View Profile
Elite user
Boise, ID
477 Posts

Profile of Kipp Sherry
A couple of new reviews are in.

Mike Gorman did a review for The Linking Ring in the April 2007 issue. You can read it by clicking here.

Andy Charlton did a review for GoMagicGo.com for the May 2007 Episode 084. This is a podcast and you can listen to it by downloading the .mp3 file by clicking here.

Thanks again for the great reviews.

Until we appear again,
Kipp Sherry
What is Kings Fool?
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
What a wonderful idea for a handout/give away!!!

Between this and "Conjunction", all my business card needs are well covered. I look forward to ordering very soon.

Best,
Jerome.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Kipp Sherry
View Profile
Elite user
Boise, ID
477 Posts

Profile of Kipp Sherry
OMG! It's been 6 years since the release of Kings Fool! Those who have purchased them before keep coming back, but it seems that there are still a lot of people who have not heard of these yet. There is even a new generation of magicians who were not even practicing magic when these were first released.

Kings Fool is still available in both the "Do-It-Yourself Kit" and the "Professional Print" versions. Read the reviews and then check it out to see what you've been missing.

Until we appear again,
Kipp Sherry
What is Kings Fool?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Kings Fool (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL