The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Silken sands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
You show the bowl empty, pour in water, pour in different colored sand and with a wooden stick you flick silks matching the colored sand from the bowl into the air. You pour out the water and show that the bowl is empty and that the sand has vanished. You use the same sand over and over again without the need for refills. The sand does not use wax. I heard that Silken Sands uses a new and interesting optical illusion to create the illusion that the bowl is empty of silks. It is angle proof

I was very interested in the optical illusion concept and the vanishing sand so I purchased it. I should receive it soon. I believe only 40 will be made and should become a collectors item.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I forgot to mention that Silken Sands is only being sold by Hocus Pocus since Tilford had sold out of this item. Only 40 were made and no more will be made so if you decide to get it, you should get it ASAP from Hocus Pocus.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Silken sands (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL