The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Predict-Abilities (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Product: Predict-Abilities

By: Mick Ayres

Format: Pdf manuscript

Price: $20

Before I properly begin, I just want to start off by saying that this is absolutely fantastic. Right, now that's said, lets start.

Predict-Abilities is the second book/manuscript in what has become to be known as the Act-series. The contents contained within are far more than a list of effects and methods (though there's nothing wrong with manuscripts containing a bunch of effects and methods), but a whole mentalism presentation/act, with each phase being fully thought out and put together to form a powerful and astonishing experience for the audience.

Now I'm going to give a brief description of the phases, I don't want to divulge too much info, just what type of effect it is:

Location, Location, Location

This is a prediction effect using three borrowed objects and two guests. The prediction ends up being 100% accurate.

Fate

In this, a card is removed from a shuffled deck and shown around, this is a prediction card. A guest then fairly selects a card from the deck and its seen to be the mate of the prediction card.

Rescue 2000

This is a number divination using numbers that are personal and meaningful to the guest. And get this, they never tell you the numbers and you never see them.

Hummingbird

In this, the guest mentally guides you to there selected card.

Reality Phone Experience

A mind reading feat over the phone with you able to divine the card a guest is looking at from over the phone, using a fully shuffled deck.

Know Way

Five guests mentally select a card each from the deck, and then proceed to mentally guide you to there selections.

There you go, these are the effects that make up this stunning routine. But there's so much more you'll get from this. You are given transition scripts for how to lead into each phase, and everything has been thought through, gone over, put to the test and perfected to bring you a fully real world, workable and seemingly impossible but real performance piece.
Everything is described and explained fully, every little nuance and detail has been brought to you so that you can learn and get the most out of this.

The phases in the routine are simple in methodology, letting you really give a great performance and leaving the audience with a memorable, and truly amazing experience. But the simplicity doesn't mean its something which should be hurridly learnt and performed straight away, you should take the time to truly learn everything that goes into this and do the routine justice.

You get so much for your money, I mean $20 for this is crazy, and I have paid a lot more for a lot less. This has been a part of Mick Ayres performance at the exclusive Disney Vacation Club resort on Hilton Head Island, where it has been developed and honed to perfection through thousands of performaces. So you know your getting a fully tried and tested and perfected performance piece.

Thanks for releasing this, this material is amazing and I highly recommend that you pick this up (and Hoodwinkings).
cgscpa
View Profile
Elite user
Ashton, MD
447 Posts

Profile of cgscpa
Thanks for the review. Do you have a link for this?
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Oh sorry, I forgot about that. Here you go:

If you want to pay using PAYPAL, payment must be sent to mick@cardworker.com

For other ways, contact Mick Ayres and ask.
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1920 Posts

Profile of DT3
Let me jump in and say this is an awesome act that flows very well together, yet any of these effects stand alone as strong pieces of mystery theatre.

I loved Hoodwinkings so I jumped right onto Predict-Abilities, and I think it's even BETTER.

Keep these coming, Mick!

And as mentioned before, for $20.00 this is nothing short of an absolute steal. You won't be disappointed.

Cheers,
DT3
emptycupmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of emptycupmagic
Received this Friday night but have not had a chance to dive in to it. Hoodwinkings is one of my top three purchases in the last year so if it's half as good, I'll be completely satisfied.
Mick Ayres
View Profile
Special user
Hilton Head Island
998 Posts

Profile of Mick Ayres
Gentlemen,

I'm extremely grateful for the opinions and unexpected high praise for my work. Thank you very much. It's one thing to hope that your work will be appreciated...it's absolutely wonderful to read these posts and find the response waaaay beyond your hopes.

Best,
Mick
THE FIVE OBLIGATIONS OF CONJURING: Study. Practice. Script. Rehearse. Perform. Drop one and you're done.
ritty360
View Profile
Elite user
McKinney, Texas
405 Posts

Profile of ritty360
Wow so they jsut keep coming....

This material is really worth it. I love Hoodwinkings...hope to get this soon.
fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
Okay, stop...just for once, are these REAL, honest-to-gosh, unprompted testimonials? I really would like to believe they are, but all this gushing just fits the pattern of posts after every "new" bit of genius is unveiled.
fib
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
You're right, Fibber. There's nothing in this manuscript which you can use. All these testimonials are bogus, or by those of us who know no better. Just move along. Nothing to see here.

(The fewer people who use Mick's material, the better I like it. I'm greedy that way.)

*jeep!
--Granpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
Mick Ayres
View Profile
Special user
Hilton Head Island
998 Posts

Profile of Mick Ayres
Trust me, fibber...there's no way I'm a genius. I find all these wonderful comments unbelievable, too--but I am lovin' it nonetheless.

I'm amazed that Predict-Abilities is getting just as warm a reception as Hoodwinkings has.

Best,
Mick
THE FIVE OBLIGATIONS OF CONJURING: Study. Practice. Script. Rehearse. Perform. Drop one and you're done.
emptycupmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of emptycupmagic
Mick,
Please stop selling these. I don't want a bunch of clones running around doing "my" act.
:angry:
fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
Oh, I get it. You guys are using reverse psychology on me.
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
This is honestly fantastic, as well as Hoodwinkings. You will not be disappointed.
churken
View Profile
Regular user
California
199 Posts

Profile of churken
Predict-Abilities and Hoodwinkings are the two best e-books I have bought in a long time. I only hope Mr. Ayers continues to release manuscripts from the "Act" series.

Highly recommended.
Mick Ayres
View Profile
Special user
Hilton Head Island
998 Posts

Profile of Mick Ayres
Thanks, guys...glad this act is of value to you all!

Best,
Mick
suhbreal
View Profile
New user
Pittsburgh, PA
87 Posts

Profile of suhbreal
I'll jump in late here and reiterate that, along with Hoodwinkings, this material sets a standard for others to live up to. Exemplary from all angles.

Thanks Much Mick, Keep'em coming!
Ryan
Mick Ayres
View Profile
Special user
Hilton Head Island
998 Posts

Profile of Mick Ayres
Will do...and thank you, Ryan!

Mick
samdan
View Profile
Special user
519 Posts

Profile of samdan
So where is the link to purchase?
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On 2007-04-13 16:20, samdan wrote:
So where is the link to purchase?

don't worry about it. I think this work might be above your abilities.

s
samdan
View Profile
Special user
519 Posts

Profile of samdan
And you think that because?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Predict-Abilities (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL