The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bob Cassidy's Black Box Cinema DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
New DVD from Bob Cassidy! AVAILABLE APRIL 24, 2007
Check out the trailer and you will see some amazing switches for mentalists plus .

Yo can find the trailer here: http://www.mymagic.com/cassidy.htm

Text from ad:
"Techniques covered include: The Medium’s Switch (2 methods), The Al Baker Switch (2 methods), Annemann Switch (2 methods), The Squeeze, The Moldavian Switch, Switch Blade Switch, Microphone Switch, The Impossible Envelope Switch, The Cajones Shuffle, Henry Hay’s False Waterfall Riffle, Gambler’s Palm Add-On, Erdnase Bottom Deal, and The Putty Switch.

You will also learn Bob Cassidy’s ESP Envelope Switch which Bob considers the most undetectable switch he ever came up with. It is devious, versatile and practically works itself.

Among the highlights of this stylistically produced DVD are the important tips and advice Bob shares about how to perform mentalism. Bob also discusses the stagecraft and psychology used to convince audiences you can read their minds."
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Thanks for the heads up Kjellstrom
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Looks like a winner! I will be getting this!
Bosko
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of Bosko
I have a great respect to Cassidy but I don´t dare say NOTHING about pre-releases! Do you forget about NOTHING, guys?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bob Cassidy's Black Box Cinema DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL