The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2007 entrée: Jeff Hobson » » Back-in-time Advice » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mattillusion
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of Mattillusion
Hi Jeff,

If you could go back in time 20 years and give yourself a piece of advice that would help you avoid mistakes in the future, what would it be?
jeffhobson
View Profile
V.I.P.
246 Posts

Profile of jeffhobson
Hog as much TV time as possible. I did quite a bit. . . .but then I didn't push. Could've been a lot more! Major television credits can be the difference between a mediocre salary for your private shows or a much higher salary.
The Hilarious Host of Las Vegas!
VISIT my magic shop: www.HobsonsChoiceMagic.com
Mattillusion
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of Mattillusion
That's great advice. I was recently very fortunate to appear as a guest on NBC's Today Show in conjuction with my work for a corporate client. I'm doing my best to capitalize on this. I'm now working on getting my promotional material to live up to that big credit.

In Limbo,

Matt Roberts
jeffhobson
View Profile
V.I.P.
246 Posts

Profile of jeffhobson
Limbo is not a bad place to be if you're making money. . . .just don't stand in one place for too long. . . one tends to take root and become a tree.
The Hilarious Host of Las Vegas!
VISIT my magic shop: www.HobsonsChoiceMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2007 entrée: Jeff Hobson » » Back-in-time Advice » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL