The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Not Found » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jcards01
View Profile
Inner circle
Waterloo, IL
1438 Posts

Profile of jcards01
Anything changed on the website? From work I have no problem. All of a sudden within the last few days, I cannot access the Café from home.

I deleted all cookies and tried getting in again. It says it cannot get to the website and when I click on troublshoot, it says "Error on Page!"
Jimmy 'Cards' Molinari
www.jimmycards.com
Borack
View Profile
Regular user
Tampa Bay
109 Posts

Profile of Borack
Try clearing the cache in the browser under tools...(assuming your using windows)
Borack
View Profile
Regular user
Tampa Bay
109 Posts

Profile of Borack
I guess that didn't work for ya either....
jcards01
View Profile
Inner circle
Waterloo, IL
1438 Posts

Profile of jcards01
I'm at work now, so I can get in. When I gdt home tonight I'll try it but I'm not sure about how to go about clearing cache.

I've done the cookies, history, temp internet files....don't remember seeing anything that talks about cache.
Jimmy 'Cards' Molinari
www.jimmycards.com
Borack
View Profile
Regular user
Tampa Bay
109 Posts

Profile of Borack
Quote:
On 2007-05-08 13:05, jcards01 wrote:
I'm at work now, so I can get in. When I gdt home tonight I'll try it but I'm not sure about how to go about clearing cache.

I've done the cookies, history, temp internet files....don't remember seeing anything that talks about cache.

You cleared the cache by deleting the temp I'net files.. I sometime go in the c:document and settings *User names*local settingstemp and delete all that Internet explorer may have left behind as well..You would be amazed how thousand(s) of crap accumulates there...If you cant see those folders you have the system hide folders checked...Hope it works fer ya...I will wave my wand from this end...Smile
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
If you're using IE, simply click on tools, internet options, and then delete cookies, delete files and clear history.

You can also right click on your IE icon on the desk top and click properties. You'll go to the same place.

You can also search for files with themagiccafe forums and delete any that are found.
Where the magic begins
Antony Gerard
View Profile
Veteran user
Kalamazoo, Michigan
359 Posts

Profile of Antony Gerard
Hello Dave

This is Antony Gerard from Kalamazoo, Michigan. I was wondering if you could tell me where to go to get information on how to start a new topic string on The Magic Café? Our IBM Ring is having a Magic Auction And Flea Market this Saturday the 19th of May at 5:00 PM. I would like to post the information on The Magic Café if possible. If you would care to visit our auction page it is: http://www.gerardenterprises.com/auction

Take care and take cards
Antony Gerard
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Antony, glad to hear from you. Long time. You can post your topic in the So Happy together forum.

Just go to that forum, click on the red "post new topic" icon on the top left, make a title and type your message. Good luck on your auction.
Where the magic begins
Antony Gerard
View Profile
Veteran user
Kalamazoo, Michigan
359 Posts

Profile of Antony Gerard
Hello Dave

Thank you for the quick reply. I have been away from the Café for some time because I have been very busy trying to finish the filming of my DVD and the writing of the 5th edition of my book "Card A-Tack". Both should be done by early August at which time I will have more time for the Café. I also plan to advertise my DVD and the new edition of my book on the Café.

We usually have a good turnout at our auctions. There are in the area of 100 items up for auction and hundreds of items on the flea market tables. Lots of new, used, and collectable magic from close up to grand illusions.

Take care and take cards
Antony Gerard

PS: I have already taken orders for about 200 of my DVD's. Not bad for a project that is still being filmed
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Not Found » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL