The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Sv3rige's "Blow That Card Away." (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sv3rige
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Sv3rige
I am posting this effect that I'm entering into the competition. I'm sure you will like it Smile

Effect: You have a sealed tissue box on a table. A spectator selects out a card, they put it in the middle of the deck. You tell them "What are the chances that you selection will end up in this sealed tissue box?" You take the deck and tap it on the tissue box, and give a snap. You now say " Okay well it is really easy for me to get your card in this sealed tissue box, but I'm going to do something different. I want you to select a number 1-10." The spectator picks a number, and you give them the sealed tissue box. The spectator opens it. You take the tissue box and count out their selected number of tissues, and in the last tissue that you pull out is their selection. You can even go through the deck, before you open the tissue box and their card isn't in the deck! Smile

Special thanks goes to Magichand for coming up with the effect.

I made it happen Smile
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
WOW. That sounds fabulous! I would definitely consider a new presentation though. Yours is lacking. Maybe make them cry first then offer a tissue Smile
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
Sv3rige
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Sv3rige
Yeah, I am sorry for not really introducing myself, and just going right into the effect, but I didn't come here to perform for you guys.. :

Other than that, did you like the effect?
Guardian452
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
235 Posts

Profile of Guardian452
I agree
presentation is lacking
BIG TIME....BUT

for those who can perform this effect, it really matter how you perform the effect

GUYS....try not to judge based on his patter, just on the effect its obivous that the patter has more to offer Smile
Been a busker since I was 14 from San Diego; Don Driver was my mentor along with many others like Jimmy Talksalot, Sleeveless (Stephen Sloan), Bob Elliott.
Sv3rige
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Sv3rige
I know I didn't post a presentation, but that doesn't mean I don't have a presentation! It's really hard to post a presentation Smile I will try better next time though, but other than that is the effect great?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Sv3rige's "Blow That Card Away." (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL