The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Ireland Multiplying Golf Balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

FCpreacher
View Profile
Elite user
PA
439 Posts

Profile of FCpreacher
Anyone have any info on these? Are they wood? rubber? Quality?

Any information is appreciated.

Thanks,

FC
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
The original Ireland multiplying golf balls were hard rubber with a very good metal shell. In fact the set came with two shells. They are a good set and worth getting. I have and use two Ireland Multiplying Golf Ball sets.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
FC,
Please keep me posted on these golf balls if you find out where to get them. Thanks.
Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
FCpreacher
View Profile
Elite user
PA
439 Posts

Profile of FCpreacher
James, how is it that we keep on the look out for new billiard ball stuff? Here is the link to these balls

Click Here!

I emailed the guy and unfortunately he said that they are showing fading and some cracking.

Anyway, I had this great idea for a ball routine. If you can, get the video "Geoffrey Buckingham Manipulations" or something like that. It is great. He does this crazy manipulation routine with thimbles, coins, and balls. It will give you loads of ideas. If you want that video, I can get it for you $25 brand new.

Anyway, I have some Fakini golf balls coming to my house soon. Abbott's and Hank Lee's (I think) have them in stock for $55. Check them out. Also, Abbott's has a flash 4 in golf balls (not Fakini) for $15! Go to
http://www.abbottmagic.com
and download their catalogue under "balls". Don't look at their online store, it stinks, but download their catalogue. There are some nice pieces that I know you will enjoy.

Glad I can help a fellow billiard ball fanatic.

FC
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
I have both the Ireland and Fakini Golf Balls, plus 2 of the Fakini Four Ball Flash Productions. I find the Fakini sets far superior to the Ireland. Invest in the Jumbo Golf Ball finale and Diminishing Golf Ball!

These effects go over big for the country club set. Smile

Cheers!
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Ireland Multiplying Golf Balls (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL