The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2007 entrée: Sean Fields » » Great to see you again! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mike Segal
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
124 Posts

Profile of Mike Segal
Hi Sean
Just thought I would chime in here to say hello, and mention how cool it was seeing you at PCAM recently.
I am really looking forward to having you back to the Sorcerers Safari this summer too.
You have some great creative ideas, killer chops and you are a nice guy to boot!!
Have fun here at the Café, and I can't wait to see you at camp, only 2 weeks away!!
All the best,
Mike
Sean Fields
View Profile
V.I.P.
Winnipeg
894 Posts

Profile of Sean Fields
Hey Mike!

It was great to hang out again; barring something cataclysmic, I should be back at camp this year!
Doug Howe
View Profile
New user
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
51 Posts

Profile of Doug Howe
Hi Sean,
So .. you're going to the Safari. Isn't it great the way kids (like the SYM) learn new tricks quickly and then take it a notch farther!

-=> Rubber Dougie <=-
Sean Fields
View Profile
V.I.P.
Winnipeg
894 Posts

Profile of Sean Fields
Dougie, don't ya know it! Last year I was astounded to see how talented and creative these kids could really be. The future of magic is a bright one indeed.
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
It was fantastic having you at Camp! I had a ton of fun doing the "Twisting The Aces Idol" with you, Morgan Bondett, and Jason Dean during our card sessions. By the way, I love SAW.
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
I'm pumped that your coming back man. I loved our late night sessions, and I'm looking forward to playing staff ball this year with you (kids versus staff- woot woot!)

See you in a few days!
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
JasonDean
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of JasonDean
Don't fall asleep in the cabin Fields, I hear it is a rude awakening!

J.Dean
Sean Fields
View Profile
V.I.P.
Winnipeg
894 Posts

Profile of Sean Fields
ROFL! Yea, extremely rude!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2007 entrée: Sean Fields » » Great to see you again! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL