The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Magic Café Convention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2986 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
Spring is right around the corner. Can anyone tell me what the dates of the Magic Café Convention will be or even what month it will be in?? It sounds excellent and I would like to plan for it but I can't if I don't know the dates. Help!

Mike
Doug McKenzie
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
326 Posts

Profile of Doug McKenzie
Even better... WHERE is this convention going to be?
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
I was also wondering the same thing. I would like to get confirmation on whether it is actual live meeting/conference type of thing (and if so, then where?) or an online patch into type of cyber meeting. Smile

But it sounds awesome and if it is to be spring 2003 then what's up, guys? Throw us a bone here... we need the info! Smile

GlenD
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
The convention has been delayed due to circumstances beyond my control. However, rest assured it will happen, and I will post details as I know more. Btw, it is an actual convention that will be held in northern California.

Thanks for all the support and interest.
;)
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Adam V
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of Adam V
Any chance you guys could hold it in Australia? I can't afford the taxi charge to California.
Adam V - 9 out of 10 dentists recommend him.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Magic Café Convention (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL